Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 12 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 12 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 12 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
Q.1. What is the purpose of 5G wireless technology?
- a. Deliver lower data speeds
- b. Deliver higher data speeds
- c. Decrease network capacity
- d. Decrease availability
Q.2. What is the benefit of 5G’s ability to scale down in data rates, power, and mobility for loT devices?
- a. It provides extremely lean and low-cost connectivity solutions
- b. It allows for faster data rates and lower latency
- c. It enables immersive experiences like VR and AR
- d. It provides ultra-reliable, low-latency links for mission-critical communications.
Q.3. How are mobile devices connected to mobile networks in Mobile Cloud Computing?
- a. Through cloud storage servers
- b. Through remote access protocols
- c. Through base stations such as base transceiver station, access point, or satellite
- d. Through peer-to-peer connections
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 12 Answers Join Group👇
Q.4. What drives the need for heterogeneous and distributed computing architectures?
- a. Resource-constrained low-latency devices
- b. Distant cloud data centres
- c. High-speed internet connections
- d. Availability of low-cost computing devices
Q.5. What are the different aspects of CPS?
- a. Cyber, physical, and communication only
- b. Cyber, dynamics, and safety only
- c. Cyber, physical, and computation only
- d. Cyber, physical, computation, dynamics, communication, security, and safety
Q.6. What role will service orchestration play in the future of industrial applications?
- a. It will limit the interaction of industrial applications with network resources
- b. It will not influence traffic routing for industrial applications.
- c. It will enable industrial applications to interact with the network resources in advanced ways.
- d. It will not select the location and quality of service for industrial applications.
Q.7. What is the purpose of spatial analysis?
- a. To study the characteristics of people and their behaviors
- b. To study the characteristics of places and regions and their relationships
- c. To analyze financial data and make investment decisions
- d. To create maps of the physical world
NPTEL Cloud Computing Week 12 Answers Join Group👇
Q.8. How is the signal obtained from the accelerometer data for activity detection?
- a. By calculating the square root of the x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis signals
- b. By averaging the x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis signals
- c. By subtracting the x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis signals
- d. By multiplying the x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis signals
Q.9. According to the given definition, which of the following statement(s) is (are) true about dew computing?
- a. Dew computing is a cloud computing paradigm where all computing is done on the cloud without any reliance on on-premises computers.
- b. Dew computing is a paradigm where on-premises computers provide functionality that is dependent on cloud services.
- c. Dew computing is a paradigm where on-premises computers and cloud services are completely isolated from each other and do not collaborate in any way.
- d. Dew computing is a paradigm where on-premises computers provide functionality that is independent of cloud services and is also collaborative with cloud services.
Q.10. According to the given objectives, which of the following statements) is (are) true about the proposed health model?
- a. The health model is designed for cloud computing and does not make use of fog or edge computing.
- b. The health model is designed for edge computing only and does not make use of cloud or fog computing.
- c. The health model is designed for fog-edge computing and aims to reduce latency, network usage and cost incurred in the cloud.
- d. The health model is designed for dew computing and does not make use of cloud, fog, or edge computing.
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 12 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Cloud Computing Course:
Cloud computing is a scalable services consumption and delivery platform that provides on-demand computing service for shared pool of resources, namely servers, storage, networking, software, database, applications etc., over the Internet. It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources, which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort. This course will introduce various aspects of cloud computing, including fundamentals, management issues, security challenges and future research trends. This will help students (both UG and PG levels) and researchers to use and explore the cloud computing platforms.
- Week 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Week 2: Cloud Computing Architecture
- Week 3: Service Management in Cloud Computing
- Week 4: Data Management in Cloud Computing
- Week 5: Resource Management in Cloud
- Week 6: Cloud Security
- Week 7: Open Source and Commercial Clouds, Cloud Simulator
- Week 8: Research trend in Cloud Computing, Fog Computing
- Week 9: VM Resource Allocation, Management and Monitoring
- Week 10: Cloud-Fog-Edge enabled Analytics
- Week 11: Serverless Computing and FaaS Model
- Week 12: Case Studies and Recent Advancements
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/