NPTEL Soft Skills Week 4 Assignment 4 Answer: In this article, you will find NPTEL Soft Skills Week 4 Assignment 4 Answer , Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Note: We are trying to give our best please share this answer link with other students also.
NPTEL Soft Skills Week 4 Assignment 4 Answer 2022 :-
Given below are some statements based on video lectures. Identify them and write (T) against True and (F) against False statements.
Q1. Emphasis on facts and figures play a very crucial role in negotiation.
Q.2. When we reach an agreement during the negotiation, we should emphasize the other party’s benefit.
Q.3. Phonetic sound of 8 is most fortuitous of numbers auguring prosperity.
Q.4. NAFTA stands for North American Foreign Trade Agreement.
Q.5. People of high context cultures seldom put more stress on non-verbal communication.
NPTEL All Weeks Assignment Solution: Click Here
Q.6. Allowing the discussion to go long is one of the critical factors in negotiation.
Q.7. As a negotiator, one must be aggressive throughout without bothering about the other party
II. Given below are multiple-choice quetions having four options. Select the most suitable option as your answer.
Q.8. Which of the following is not an ingredient of self-actualization needs according to Maslow’s theory of human needs?
Q.9. Which of the following is the proper way to say “NO” in Japan?
- Shaking heads back and forth
- Nodding up and down
- Raising their chin
- Moving their right hand
Q.10. Which of the following is not accurate about the characteristics of culture?
- Culture norms are logical
- Cultures are static
- Culture represents identity and community
- Culture can be learned
Q.11. “Let us never try to negotiate out of fear, but let us also not fear to negotiate.” A quote by which famous personality?
- Winston Churchill
- John F Kennedy
- Theodore Roosevelt
- None of the above
Q.12. Which of the following is the full form of GATT?
- General Association of Trade and Tokens
- Geneva Agreement on Technology and Trade
- General Agreement on Tariff and Trade
- General Association on Trades and Traffic
Q.13. What is the meaning of “You Attitude” style in business?
- To believe more in the welfare of the organization.
- To believe in your own welfare.
- To convince other parties how they will be benefitted from a deal.
- None of the above.
Q.14. Which of the following is not a strategy to resolve deadlock?
- To point out no further concessions to be made.
- To use unethical aspects of the agreement.
- To explain and emphasize consequences
- To show sunny side to the other party
Q.15. Which of the following works significantly while using Persuasion as a critical factor in Negotiation?
- Agreeing instantly
- Talking and listening
- Intimidating throughout
- Whispering and noting points
This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Soft Skills Course:
Soft Skills, a buzz word today has attracted the attention of students, professionals and entrepreneurs all over the world. Employability, being the major concern today, every individual aims at getting coveted jobs. Employability today is commensurate with proving multiple skills in varied situations in a fast changing world. Hence, everyone aspiring for jobs today has to prove one’s mettle in various situations where one requires to be armed with different skills, which, collectively come under Soft Skills.
The course structure and content covers, over a period of 12 weeks:
- Week 1: Introduction to Soft Skills, Aspects of Soft Skills, Effective Communication Skills, Classification of Communication, Personality Development
- Week 2: Positive Thinking, Telephonic Communication Skills, Communicating without Words, Paralanguage
- Week 3: Proxemics, Haptics: The Language of Touch, Meta-communication, Listening Skills, Types of Listening
- Week 4: Negotiation Skills, Culture as Communication, Organizational Communication
- Week 5: Communication Breakdown, Advanced Writing Skills, Principles of Business Writing
- Week 6: Business Letters, Business Letters: Format and Style, Types of Business Letter
- Week 7: Writing Reports, Types of Report, Strategies for Report Writing, Evaluation and Organization of Data
- Week 8: Structure of Report, Report Style, Group Communication Skills
- Week 9: Leadership Skills, Group Discussion, Meeting Management, Adaptability & Work Ethics
- Week 10:Advanced Speaking Skills, Oral Presentation, Speeches & Debates, Combating Nervousness, Patterns & Methods of Presentation, Oral Presentation: Planning & Preparation
- Week 11:Making Effective Presentations, Speeches for Various Occasions, Interviews, Planning & Preparing: Effective Résumé,
- Week 12: Facing Job Interviews, Emotional Intelligence & Critical Thinking, Applied Grammar